Welcome to Grace Hall

Hi Everybody!

I'm so happy you are here! I'd like to start by introducing myself. My name is Shelby, I live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in the small town of Marion, NC, about 30 min from Asheville. I was born and raised in this area and feel very blessed to call the mountains home. My husband and I, and our 7 rescues live here at Grace Hall. We have 5 cats; Scarlett, Boo, Bell, Benny + Shady and 2 dogs; a German Shepherd named Cooper, and a Black Lab named Beau. My husband is just finishing commercial flight school, so I love to share my experiences as the wife of a professional pilot. I'm passionate about grand-millennial design and decor, and express this love throughout my home and in my wardrobe. You will find most of my home purchases are from thrift stores, estate sales and antique shops (I strongly believe that old solid wood is worth more than new particle board). I love shopping and post my finds regularly on my Instagram page, so follow along. 

xoxo, 
Shelby C.  

Comments

Popular Posts